Sunday, May 14, 2017

It was a beautiful day for the JDRF walk on Saturday morning.  Thanks to those that were able to attend the walk and thanks to Luke's classmates for wearing their Team Luke shirts to school on Thursday to show their support.  


  • We are doing a count down for the last 10 days of school.  Friday was stinky feet day and Monday is pajama day.  Your child can wear their pajamas to school.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  I will send out an email each night so you are aware of what the activity will be.
  • Spelling test will be on Friday.
  • Our field trip is Friday, May 19th.  Your child will need a sack lunch that day.  Please let me know if you did not get the volunteer info sheet for those that will be joining us.  
  • The first graders will be taking lesson 29 reading test on Monday.
  • Puppy Dog Relays will take place from 8:30-11:00.  If you ordered a shirt, it will be coming home Monday or Tuesday.  I will have a sub that day because I'll be helping out with the relays.  
  • Unit 9 math test will be taken on Thursday.  We will review on Wednesday.
  • I hope all the mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment