The first graders did some measuring around the classroom. Please ask your child what they need to do when they measure something.
There will be math homework on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
The class learned when a word ends with a y, you change it to an i and then add the ending. We have also been talking about base words. Please ask your child what the base word is in funnier.
In Junior Achievement on Tuesday, the class learned about needs and wants. Please ask your child some of their needs and wants and share yours with them.
The May challenge for P.E. is limit that screen time. Please have your child return it to school by May 24th.
The Puppy Dog Relay shirt order form was sent home on Friday. You can order a shirt online until May 4th. The Puppy Dog Relays are Wednesday, May 17th. The K-2 students will be in the morning.
- Lesson 28 spelling test will be on Friday.
- Fluency passages will be sent home on Monday and are due on Friday. This will be the last week for this.
- Monday -B- P.E./Guidance, Tuesday -C- Library/Technology, Wednesday -A- Art/Music, Thursday -B- P.E./Guidance
- The Blank Park Zoo field trip is Friday, May 19th. Please let me know if you would like to go. We will be arriving around 9:00 and leaving around 12:00.
- The FAST schedule for the first graders will be Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday this week.
- The students will be finishing up the iReady reading and math diagnostic tests this week.