Picking up food with a warbler beak. (tweezers)
Picking up food with a duck beak.
The students had to decide which beak was easier to pick food out of rocks with. Please ask your child what they thought. Thanks to all of the parents that donated items for our science activity. I sent out another email about 2 items that we need for a science experiment on Wednesday.
The Spring Carnival is Saturday, April 1st. Our class will be collecting items for "Out With The Kids". Please see some ideas listed below. We will be collecting donations until March 3rd.
- There will not be any spelling words this week.
- Jump Rope for Heart donations are due on Tuesday.
- There will be math homework on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- There will be a family literacy night on Thursday, March 2nd at 6:00. There will be a storyteller, fun activities and snacks for the whole family to enjoy. The book fair will be opened from 3:45 - 6:00 that night.
- Your child brought home their behavior chart on Friday. Please sign this and have them return it on Monday. They will get a new one Monday. They need to take it home each night, have you sign it for that day (not the whole week) and then bring it back the next day. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Monday- C- Library/Technology, Tuesday- A- Art/Music, Wednesday- B- P.E., Thursday-C- Library/Technology
- There will not be any paper books this week. There will be a reading passage. Please have your child return it on Friday.