Landyn's dad was a WATCH Dog in our room on Tuesday. The kids had a blast!
The first graders have been working on exchanging base ten blocks and money in math. The parent letter for unit 7 will be sent home on Tuesday.
The first graders are going to be doing a Science lesson over structure and survival. They had to compare the 2 beaks in the picture above. The question they will have to answer is Why do birds have beaks? There are some items that we need for an activity this week. I sent out an email that has a link for you to sign up for the items. Thanks!
The Spring Carnival is Saturday, April 1st. Our class will be collecting items for "Out With The Kids". Please see some ideas listed below. We will be collecting donations until March 3rd.
- Lesson 20 spelling test will be on Friday.
- FAST and aReading scores were sent home with your child on Friday.
- There is no school for students on Monday, February 20th.
- Spring pictures are Thursday, February 23rd. Forms were sent home. Please let me know if you need another one.
- Your child brought home their behavior chart on Friday. Please sign this and have them return it on Tuesday. They will get a new one of Tuesday. They need to take it home each night, have you sign it for that day (not the whole week) and then bring it back the next day. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Tuesday- C- Library/Technology, Wednesday- A- Art/Music, Thursday- B- P.E.
- There will be having a Family Night on Thursday, March 2nd at 6:00. There will be food and fun activities for the whole family to enjoy. In addition, there will be a guest author visiting. More information will be coming soon.