Rolling to 100
Writing down 100 words
Odd and Even numbers
The first graders had fun making their snack of 10 pieces of 10 different things.
Our delicious 100th day snack!
Your child will be getting a daily behavior chart. Please check your child's folder every night to see how their day was. If you don't see any tally marks, then they were very respectful, responsible and safe. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about this.
- Spelling test will be on Friday.
- New fluency bags will be sent home on Monday and due on Friday. Please have your child read the passage every night for one minute. The paper books are a great way to work on your child's fluency.
- Our class will be taking the aReading test on Tuesday morning. This test will be taken on the computer.
- The first graders are finishing up the iReady math and reading diagnostic tests. The reports will go home later this week.
- The February snack calendar will go home on Monday.
- The Valentine's Day party will be Friday, February 10th from 12-1. I will send home a class list this week.