The first graders started off their Polar Express journey by listening to the story. Thanks to Jacob's mom for reading it to us!
They were very excited to get their tickets, so they could board the Polar Express.
They watched the movie.
Drank hot chocolate
Ate chocolate bars and candy canes
They loved hearing the jingle of their bells. They all BELIEVE!
- There will not be any spelling words this week.
- There will not be a fluency bag this week. There will be a reading activity sent home with your child on Thursday that they can complete over break.
- A big THANKS to the parents that donated the items for the Polar Express Party. The kids had a blast!
- On Monday, December 19th, the elementary will be wearing their pajamas and can bring in a Christmas book to share.
- Kids Club is Wednesday, December 21st at 2:00.
- Our Christmas party is Thursday, December 21st from 12-1.
- We will do our book exchange on Thursday. Please have your child bring in a wrapped book by then.
- There is a 1:30 dismissal on Thursday, December 21st.