The first graders had fun doing a variety of Thanksgiving math activities.
They added, subtracted and measured.
The first graders had a great feast of popcorn and reading on Tuesday.
We read this book today. Please ask your child what happened in the story. Who were the characters? What was the problem? What was the solution?
The first graders listened to this story today. They brought home a Santa that needs a new suit. Please have your child design a new suit for Santa. The Santas will be displayed on our bulletin boards. The first graders need to be CREATIVE when making the suit. They need to be returned by December 2nd.
Lesson 12 vocabulary words are listed above.
- Spelling test will be on Friday.
- There will be math homework Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Please click on the Scholastic link if you would like to order books. Let me know if you want any books for your child as Christmas gifts. I will submit an order on December 5th. Scholastic Books Our class code is GT9RT.
- Monday-Library/Technology, Tuesday-Art/Music, Wednesday-P.E./Guidance, Thursday-Library/Technology
- Fluency bags are due on Monday. Please have your child read the passage every night and sign the sheet. You can also read any of the paper books from past lessons.
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!