The first graders had a blast using PebbleGo to research animals during enrichment last week. They made posters of their animal in their environment and will be presenting them next week. Ask your child what animal they picked and have them share some facts with you.
The students have been learning about 3-D shapes in math. They did an activity to compare and contrast attributes of shapes.
The first graders did a great job of seeing how many ways they could make a hexagon using different shapes.
In guidance on Friday, the the first graders worked together to make something out of 8 pipe cleaners. These are their creations. They did a great job working as a team!
I hope you can come to the Elementary Carnival Saturday night from 5:00-8:00.
- Spelling test will be on Thursday.
- Fluency bags will be given out on Monday and returned on Thursday.
- There will not be school on Friday.
- There will be math homework on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- I hope you can come to the Elementary Carnival Saturday night from 5:00-8:00.