Mrs. Small came to talk to the first graders on Friday about ways to take care of their teeth. We will continue to talk about dental health this week during enrichment time.
The first graders learned about exchanging pennies for dimes in math.
There will be math homework Monday-Thursday this week.
- Reading homework is due on Friday.
- Lesson 15 spelling test is on Friday.
- Your child will be getting new paper books and reading passages in their fluency bags on Monday. The students that returned their passage and reading log on Friday, earned 10 tickets.
- FAST assessment scores will be sent home with the students on Friday.
- I've contacted some of you about Parent/Teacher conferences on the 12th and 19th. If I haven't contacted you and you'd like to set one up, please let me know. The times will be from 1:30-3:30 on those 2 Fridays.
- The Valentine's Day party is Friday, February 12th from 12:30-1:15. Your child can decorate a bag or box and bring it to school on the 12th.