All of the first graders had a popcorn feast on Tuesday. They had fun reading with a partner.
We read several Thanksgiving books on Monday and Tuesday. Thanksgiving at the Tappletons' in one of my favorites. Ask your child to retell the story. What was the problem? How did they solve the problem? Who are the characters? Where did the story take place?
Our class shared their safety skits with Mrs. Lamoureux's class today. Please check them out by clicking on the link below. They did a great job!
Lesson 10 Vocabulary Words
- Lesson 10 spelling test will be on Friday.
- Reading homework will be given out on Monday and due Friday.
- November Reading bingo sheets are due Tuesday, December 1st. December bingo sheets will be sent home on Monday.
- The elementary raised almost $800 through the Penny Wars. Thanks for your donations!
- The math Unit 5 Family Letter was sent home today. This is not homework, but a resource for the parents.
- The first graders brought home a Santa today. There is a note attached to explain what they need to do. Please let me know if you have any questions about this FUN activity.
- The first graders have a Polar Express Party on December 22nd. I will be sending out a Bring It email that lists items that are needed in the celebration. There will be more information sent out about the party, but I wanted to let you know that you will be getting an email about donations. Thanks!
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!