We are doing a balloon countdown for the last 10 days of school. At the end of each day, I will pop a balloon to see what they will do the next day. The first graders really enjoyed "Stinky Feet Day"! Monday, the students can bring in 1 stuffed animal/toy. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- The first graders are done with spelling and they will not have any more math or reading homework.
- The students took the Unit 10 math test on Thursday and will take the end of the year math test on Wednesday.
- The class starting working on their safety PBL informative books and their team skits. They will be sharing their work with the kindergarteners on Friday.
- Puppy Dog Relays are Tuesday, May 12th. K-2 students will participate in the morning and 3-5 students will participate in the afternoon.
- Thursday, May 14th the first graders will be going to the Blank Park Zoo. Parent volunteers can follow the bus or meet us there.