The class had a lot of fun on the 100th day of school.
Monday, January 26th was the 100th day of school. The first graders did a variety of activities to spotlight the number 100.
The class brought in 100 items to share.
This is a picture of the 100th day snack that the first graders made. It was delicious and the students had a lot of fun making it. Thanks to everyone for donating the food items.
- The spelling test will be on Friday.
- Reading homework is due on Friday.
- The first graders will be having the Unit 6 math test this week. They have been working hard on learning about function machines and addition and subtraction facts.
- Related Arts schedule for this week is Tuesday-Art, Wednesday-Library and Thursday -Music.
- The Valentine's Day party will be on Friday, February 13th. I will be contacting the parents involved with the party this week. Your child will need to decorate a bag or box to hold their Valentine's day cards in. Please do not send the box or bag before February 12th.