Your child should have their Spelling City username and password in their blue take home folder. If they don't, please let me know. This site is a great way for the kids to study their spelling words. All of the lists are on the site, so be sure to know which word list we are on for the week.
Everydaymathonline.com is not a new website for the students, but I wanted to remind you that is a great resource to use at home to work on a variety of math skills. Your child's username and password should be in their blue take home folder.
I sent home a October reading calendar with your child. If they read to you or you read to them for 20 minutes, then you can color in the pumpkin and sign it. Then in the morning, they can show me and I will star it and give them a ticket. Please let me know if you have any questions about this.
- Spelling test will be on Friday.
- Reading homework is due on Friday.
- Picture retakes are October 22nd.
- Thank you parents for attending parent/teacher conferences Thursday night!
- We will be having our first field trip of the year. It will be a Schoolhouse Rock play at the Civic Center on November 4th. It starts at 12:30, so we should have time to eat lunch at school before we leave. There are a couple of tickets for parent volunteers, so please let me know if you would like to join us.