Can you infer where I am and what I am doing?
I see bubbles rising. I hear my own breathing. There are fish swimming above me. I feel the seaweed swaying.
Have your child write down their inference and bring it to school on Monday and they will get a ticket.
The first graders used the calculators to count up and back. We also worked on writing number models. 3 + 7 = 10 See if your child can program the calculator to count up by 1s and 2s. The class will be finishing up with unit 3 this week. There will be math homework this week.
New Related Arts Schedule
Day A Music
Day B Art
Day C Library
- Reading homework is due on Friday.
- Spelling test will be on Friday.
- Halloween party is on Thursday at 2:30. Costumes are allowed, but please no face paint, make up or weapons.
- Your child should have a book that they brought home to read this weekend. This is a book that they read in their guided reading group and should be returned on Monday.
- This will be the last week we do informative writing and will do narrative writing next.