The first graders had fun learning about money this week. We focused on counting back change. They enjoyed playing the exchange game. We will wrap up Unit 10 next week. We will be doing a lot of reviewing, so there will not be any math homework.
- There will be one more spelling test. It will be a review list. I will send home the list and post it on the spelling page on Monday. The test will be Tuesday, May 20th.
- A note about the Blank Park Zoo field trip was sent home on Friday. We are looking forward to it! Thanks to the parents that are planning on going.
- I hope that you are having fun working on the Safety project. Please let me know if you have any questions about the packet. We will be presenting those to the kindergarten classes this week.
- Thanks to those that have brought in their can money to buy flowers. We will be planting the flowers this week.
- Thanks to those that have donated to the Relay for Life. We raised $22, so we are halfway to our goal.
- Students will be dismissed at 2:30 on Thursday, May 15th. We are hosting a high school track meet.
- We are going to be doing an end of the year balloon activity for the last 10 days of school. On Monday we will have an extra recess.
- Please continue to check Infinite Campus to see how your child is doing in literacy, math and behavior.
- I want to wish all of the moms a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!