Everydaymathonline.com is one of the websites that we use with our math curriculum. The kids can also use this site at home. Their username and password are inside their take home folders. Please take some time and have your child use this at home. It is a great way to practice the math skills they are learning about at school.
- Our class uses the computers during listen to reading time and for a variety of other websites. If you can, please send earbuds along with a case (soap dish) with your child to school. This will make the noise level in our classroom at a more appropriate volume for learning. Please let me know if you have any questions about this.
- The first graders will be assessing over unit 2 in math this week.
- Level Words will be tested on Wednesdays.
- List 7 spelling test will be on Friday.
- The first graders will be learning about Fire Safety this week. The Van Meter Fire Department will be making a stop at school on Friday to share information on how to make good choices when it comes to fire.
- I've added some items to the wish list link.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences are October 14th and 17th. If you did not sign up for a time, please contact me. There will be an early dismissal at 1:30 on both of those days.