The 2nd graders celebrated Read Across America Day on March 1st. We did a variety of fun activities throughout the day.
Ben read a Dr. Seuss book to the class. He did a great job and the 2nd graders had fun listening to him read.
Our class read with Mrs. Byrnes/Mrs. Skahill's class. The 2nd graders paired up with the 4th graders to read Dr. Suess books. Both classes did a great job reading with one another. Fun was had by all!
Our class did their first post to our 2nd grade friend in Athens, Georgia. The second graders blogged about themselves. They did an excellent job and are looking forward to blogging again.
- Reading homework is due on March 8th.
- The next spelling test is March 7th.
- Spelling homework will be given out on March 7th and will be due on March 11th.
- Parent/Teacher conferences are March 12th and March 14th. I emailed out the schedule, so please let me know if your original day and time does not work. There will be an early dismissal on both of those day at 1:30.
- Check out the photo gallery for more pictures from Read Across America day.
- Please let me know if you have not been receiving Active Grade emails.