Our Pre-K through 3rd grade got the opportunity to skype with Mercer Mayer on Wednesday. He read a book and each classroom got to ask him a question. It was a lot of fun!
Levi asked Mercer Mayer "out of all of the books you have written, what is your favorite?" He said that there are too many to have a favorite.
The students identified words that have silent letters in spelling this week. They played BINGO with words that have silent letters and had a lot of fun.
- Reading homework is due on Friday, February 22nd.
- Spelling homework is due on Monday, February 18th.
- U.S. monument projects are due on Monday, February 18th.
- You should be receiving an email from Active Grade every week for your child's behavior. Please let me know if you aren't.
- A big thank you to the moms that helped put our Valentine's Day party together.
- Thanks to everyone that donated items for our carnival basket.