The second graders have been learning about verbs. They created their own Verb Super Hero characters.
In Social Studies we have been learning about maps. The students were able to explore the Iowa map.
The 2nd and 3rd graders had a math scavenger hunt around the school. The students went around to solve a variety of math problems. The students that answered all of the questions correctly received a certificate.
We have started persuasive writing. The students are working on papers to try and persuade santa to pick them to lead their sleigh.
- Reading homework is due on Friday, December 14th.
- Spelling homework is due on Tuesday, December 11th.
- There will not be a spelling test this week. I will email you the words and when the next test will be.
- Kids Club is December 19th at 2:00.
- Our Christmas party is December 21st at 12:30.
- There is an early dismissal on December 21st at 1:30.