- Spelling test is Monday, October 22nd.
- Spelling homework is due Wednesday, October 24th.
- There will not be any reading homework this week.
- Halloween party is October 30th at 11:45.
- Picture re-takes are November 7th.
- Please keep reading at home and record your minutes on the reading calendar. Our October reading calendars will be due soon.
- With an early dismissal on the 23rd and 25th, please let me know if your child will be doing something different after school.
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Parent/Teacher Conference Week
With Parent/Teacher conferences on the 23rd and 25th and no school on the 26th, it is going to be a busy week! I appreciate all of the parents helping out with the Halloween party. It sounds like it is going to be a fun- filled event. Originally I was thinking 45 minutes would be plenty of time, but we may need to add some minutes, which is very doable. This is going to be a short blog and I apologize, but I've been very busy with report cards and conferences coming up. The kids are working hard on some projects that they are going to show off on conference night. One of the stories they will be sharing on the hallway bulletin board (by Mrs. Ferguson's room) is an "All About Me" story. It was their idea to not put their name on the paper and have mom and dad guess which one is theirs. So you will have an assignment on conference night. Please read through the stories and make a decision on which story you think is your child's. You will then let me know when we meet. See you this week!
Posted by DoggBlogg at 6:14 PM