Our class had a lot of school spirit this week for Homecoming. Please check out all of the pictures in the Photo Gallery on the right side of the blog. Go BULLDOGS!!!!!!
The students are working hard on their mental images. When students make mental images, they are able to engage with the book in ways that make it personal to them alone. We read the book Crazy Hair Day and the students drew their mental images. It was great to see each one.
The students worked hard on Friday typing their bulldog stories on LittleBirdTales.com. Their stories will be ready to share next week. The 2nd graders can't wait for you to hear them. This site is a great way to have the students share their stories through writing, audio and pictures. We will use this site a lot throughout the year.
- Reading homework will be due on Friday.
- Unit 4 spelling test is on Monday, the 24th.
- Spelling homework will be due on Wednesday.
- Please check out the calendar for due dates and upcoming events.
- We are still collecting pop cans/bottles.
- We are looking for pipe cleaners and beads that can go through the pipe cleaners. We are using these items to create manipulatives for math
- Our Living History field trip is October 5th.